Moroni & Partners, one of the largest Italian Energy Engineering companies with more than 10 GW of experience, executes Energy Engineering, Technical Advisory and Asset Management services. A team of more than 50 professionals working on renewable energy sources and high energy efficiency systems is able to satisfy the needs of banks, investors, industrial customers, public entities and EPC contractors.
Moroni & Partners was founded in 2004, developing over the years in terms of experience, activity and international clientele, until it became a market leader in engineering and technical advisory activities, reaching today over 10 GW of experience on energy production plants powered by renewable sources. Moroni & Partners is able to assist customers throughout the entire life cycle of the plant: from design to construction, from performance validation to management, thus covering the market at any stage of development and maturation.
In August 2019 Moroni & Partners joined the Kiwa Group, one of the global leaders in Testing, Inspection and Certification, present in over 40 countries worldwide, from Europe, Asia and Latin America, with more than 100 offices and 5000 employees.
Our business divisions
Three business divisions are the pillars of our structure:
- The Engineering Division - executes the permission process, the design, the construction surveillance and the safetyof power plants. Furthermore this division offers energy saving solutions in industrial, civil and tertiary sectors.
- The Technical Advisory Division - supports its clients with instrumental analyses on operating energy plants, working with major banks and investment funds as well as with investors asking for an independent survey on their investment
- The Asset Management Division - performs a complete plant management, from performance monitoring to management of administrative and fiscal fulfillments related to RES activities.
Currently, the company structure is made up of more than 50 professionals, with multidisciplinary and complementary skills that can embrace all the necessary aspects to design complex energy systems. This synergy has fostered constant growth so much so that, to date, Moroni & Partners can boast an overall experience of over 10 GW, considering the total number of plants appraised and designed. Moroni & Partners represents a point of reference for national and international customers.
Moroni & Partners' staff is constantly trained and certified and counts among its ranks:
- Thermograpic Operators Level 2 (UNI EN ISO 9712)
- PEI and PES technicians for under voltage works (CEI EN 50110-1; CEI 11-27)
- Certified Operators for overhead works (artt 37 e 77 D.Lgs. 81/2008)
- Energy Management Experts (EGE) (UNI CEI 11339)
- Energy and Environmental experts (prot. Itaca) (LR Marche 14/2008)
- Acoustic Technicians (legge 447/95)